svētdiena, 2010. gada 12. septembris

Cyberbullying

Dear all,

watch the first or, if you have time, both videos and give any comments you have:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNumIY9D7uY

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2610179/cyberbullying/

Cheers,
Selga

3 komentāri:

  1. Well, given the term "cyberbullying", I would probably think of something connected with bullying and internet - like offensive chat messages or e-mails. But I would never have thought that it was such a serious issue. Yeah, I guess you have to expect that to become more common in this age of technology.

    Thanks for the educational videos. Made me think.

    AtbildētDzēst
  2. I watched both of two videos. Thank you, I enjoyed watching them! I had never thought of cyber-bullying to be a real problem, but now I see that it can even lead to committing suicides! I know that's awful, but I think it's just willpower to get over it and not to think about the cyber-bullying and it's results. The problem is that no one attacks a person with a strong personality but for those who are weak it's hard to change themselves.

    P.S. I like the blog and its very attractive design.

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. Kristap, it is true for me as well that I had never thought of it as a looming problem until I had to watch the video about the boy while I was learning to become an e-moderator.

    And yes, I believe it makes everybody to think about it...

    Reini, do you have any suggestions to the weak ones?

    AtbildētDzēst