trešdiena, 2012. gada 25. aprīlis

The ambivalent Shakespeare

The question of authenticity of Shakespeare and his works has always been an issue. Scientists have to prove the existence of the great author, there is a special foundation in Stratford-upon-Avon that works with the audience. The most recent news you can read in this BBC article.

What do you think?

2 komentāri:

  1. Yes, I had also heard about this idea of Shakespeare being non-existent or a group of writers.
    Who knows...
    In my opinion this is actually not a thing to talk much about as the works of "his" are great.

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Exactly my opinion! I have had a wonderful opportunity to participate in a course "Shakespeare and the 21st century literature" which took place in Stratford. While being there I had a feeling that He was still around, so much adored, praised and for a reason, I would say :)

      Dzēst