piektdiena, 2012. gada 28. decembris

Beyond Planet Earth

I believe people have always been interested in things around them as well as things that are either far away or not possible to see. Here you can find scales to both - galaxies and neutrons. Click on start, go right or left and I hope you will enjoy having a look :)

2 komentāri:

  1. Quite stunning.
    Makes me wonder - ~90% of the mentioned information was either discovered or made in the past 100 years. It's rather difficult to picture what we'll know in the next 100 years.

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. I quite agree with the fact that the last hundred years or so have given a strong push to many important discoveries. However, I am equally amazed that, for example, in public speaking we haven't really gotten any further than Aristotle's established principles :)

      Dzēst